Public Procurement Law
As part of our services in the field of public procurement law, we offer comprehensive legal services to the Contracting Authority and the Contractors participating in public procurement proceedings.
Legal services for Contractors include, among other things:
- Analysis and verification of the contents of the tender announcement,
- analysis and verification of the contents of the Essential Procurement Conditions for compliance with the Public Procurement Law,
- assistance in preparing offers,
- analysis and verification of the contract for the award of a public contract,
- preparation of questions to the Contracting Authority,
- preparation of appeals, complaints, objections,
- representation before the National Appeal Board and in court proceedings,
- ongoing legal advice at every stage of the public procurement proceedings.
Legal services in the scope of public procurement law for Contracting Authorities include:
- Legal support with the preparation of documents necessary for carrying out a public procurement procedure – including, in particular, the selection of the procedure, the determination of the conditions for participation in the public procurement procedure, the preparation of the criteria for the evaluation of the tenders submitted, the tender dossier, the contract,
- assistance in the evaluation of the tenders submitted in terms of their admissibility to participate in the procedure;
- participation in the tender commission,
- ongoing legal advice on issues arising in the course of public procurement proceedings,
- support and representation in appeal proceedings before the National Appeal Chamber (KIO) and the court.